Looking for career opportunities with Enantia?
We need enthusiastic and flexible people to create the best solutions for our clients
If you are exploring job opportunities in the fields of chemistry, health and life sciences in Barcelona, Enantia may be your company. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and working principles.
What can we offer you?
- Highly qualified team and good environment: Enantia has highly qualified professionals with industry and postdoctoral experience. This skilled, committed and enthusiastic group of people is what makes the difference.
- Career advancement: we offer opportunities for daily on-the-job learning, participation in international project teams, and advice and support for young talent on their professional development.
- Sound business: founded in 2003, Enantia is one of the most experienced companies in the field of life sciences in Spain.
- Be part of a dynamic life sciences cluster: Barcelona is considered one of the top five world cities for entrepreneurship, innovation and technology, and its metropolitan area is the main hub of the Catalan health and life science cluster. Moreover, you can benefit from the Barcelona Science Park Community.
- Good quality of life: we look out for the well-being and satisfaction of our team. In addition, Barcelona is one of the European cities with the best quality of life. Our headquarters is well connected by public transport (metro, bus and Bicing) and only 15 minutes from the international Airport.
And you. What can you offer us?
Send us your CV (maximum of two pages in a Word or PDF document with a recent photo) via e-mail email@example.com. Please explain the areas that interests you the most and why you would make a good candidate.
- Organic chemistry researcher to apply for a Tecniospring INDUSTRY fellowship. See full offer in Linkedin
- Business Development Specialist. See full offer in Linkedin
- Laboratory Technician. See full offer in Linkedin